Skip to main content

Gorgeous & matte Bourjois Bleu Eyeshadow! + 1st blog follower!

+welcome Bourjois Pastel Matt(e) Eyeshadow  in Bleu Suprenant 80 to our Beyou family. It's gorgeous and highly pigmented & matte, no shimmer. What's awesome about these from the Bourjois line is the eyeshadow container is the exactly color of the shadow itself!(innovative!)   I've been inspired to the box and around the box to bring something different to Beyou because if anyone likes to buy makeup, they can go to Sephora, Ulta, or department stores.

Enjoy these photos of our new member of the family.[no editing]

Nice background colors, especially of the leaves, but not the eyeshadow


LOVE LOVE <3 the "gold" coil that stemed from the plant itself


<3 the bare tree
and finally for luck ...



+ 03.20.2010 marks a very special day for the blog because we have our...drum rolls please *drum rolls* our very first follower! Thank you so much moonbeam*, it means a lot to me. :) Thank you so much [hope you read this post moonbeam]

__________________________________________________________________________________
What can Beyou possibly offer our customers that they can get easily elsewhere besides our disadvantages of being unknown, limited selections of products, and limited amount? Yup, that's wlhat I will be working on and continously improving. wait, wait.'s.. what about a dream? Beyou offers customers dreams, inspirations (well mine anyways :P)...nah! that's so cliche! your support keeps my dream alive! no, that's lame.

I do not have a professional camera nor know too much about photography yet, but I've been wanting to take our products to differerent "natural" locations and take their pictures for the blog and the shop.  This is one way to help Beyou stands out right and besides, I like taking pictures of pretty things. Hope you enjoy them. can you guess what "plant" lies in the background of these photos?



<3 Beyou [ of course, I couldn't resist taking a picture of myself either :P]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline's Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner

Maybelline's Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner   in  Blackest Black  is very creamy and super gentle when applied to the lids, not to mention the brush is definitely a great add in as well. I remember when I first bought the L'oreal Hip Gel Eyeliner, the tiny brush that came with it was super stiff and horrible, but this brush is more flexible and it can be use to fling your winged eyeliners and such.  Would I repurchase this product again?  Yes, I really want to   eggplant .  In terms of staying power, I have really oily lids, so when I had this on the other day, it lasted a lot longer than I thought (although I don't remember how many hours, definitely not 24 though because I could tell part of the liner was fading).  I'm sure if you apply an eye primer base or your concealer, it would last a very long time.    I took this picture right after I bought the product because I was so excited to try it since it had ...

Create a relationship that encourages openness

Is it easier to be consumed in the life I want to live and and not pay attention to the life I have, especially to those who are most close to me. The balance between the external and internal worlds we balance and manage on a daily basis can overshadow how life moves swiftly and quickly through the lives of our loved ones. If I could go back a few years ago or 10 years ago, I would wish I'd take more time to be myself and to build a relationship of openness and encouragement. It's crazy how we can share our deepest fears and our entire worlds with friends, yet, within our own family, we are so afraid to share those secrets. Share your secrets and fears with your family, regardless of the situation, they will be there for you.

It's been x days of running

This was me roughly 3 weeks ago when I first embarked on my journey to run everyday for 100 days. Before this project, it was difficult for me to complete a 1 mile run or jog, without huffing and puffing, but after 3 weeks, I can make it to 1 mile without wanting to give up. I used to be quite jealous of people who sweat a lot at the gym because I did not have the perseverance to run to the point where I would sweat, I just gave up too easily. People say if you fully commit yourself to something for 100 days, you'll blown yourself away, you might even be really good at it. To be honest, I have not run everyday since I have started, but I have done the best I can within the last 3 weeks. I should be up to 5 miles/run now, but this is the breaking point. I've jogged up to 4 miles (with a walking break after every mile), but my mentality hasn't been there recently. I run at our local community center and I would watch The Big Bang Theory  or Modern Family  as...