Skip to main content

P.O. Box is here! If your laptop overheats...

Yay! We have our P.O. Box today!
P.O.Box 22216
San Jose, CA. 95151

I'm really excited for it, just to have it, another add on to the family
Feel free to send mail our ways.

Laptop overheats? Makes  a lot of noise?
Thanks to an awesome friend of mine, BN, she told me to use the Dust Remover spray. WOW. It's really cool when you see how it works after it has been sprayed onto your laptop, well, keyboard. My brother and I sprayed my HP's fan and the keyboard and I'm so amazed, my laptop doesn't get overheat anymore! It doesn't make the loud whirring sound! I know a lot of bloggers and beauty gurus live on their laptops, so if yours ever becomes overheat and makes a lot of noise, this would be an incredibly useful instant tool, and a laptop cooler. I think it would have been better if I had the straw that came with it, I think someone had mistakenly took mine.  All the dust really does slow things down and increases overheating. Do you know of any make up product that gives an instant incredible change like this?! I would like to know :)


On another note, I love seeing women with "real" bodies, curvacious, normal bodies in the media because it enhances our confidence as females. We can still have some curves and look good and be beautiful. I love, love, Monique and Queen Latifah. My friend had sent me this link of Jennifer Hudson and I absolutely think she looks so incredible after her Weights Watchers change, not that she wasn't before. I love her hair, the shoes, and her outfit & of course, beautiful skin.  Being balanced and feeling your best is what matters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline's Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner

Maybelline's Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner   in  Blackest Black  is very creamy and super gentle when applied to the lids, not to mention the brush is definitely a great add in as well. I remember when I first bought the L'oreal Hip Gel Eyeliner, the tiny brush that came with it was super stiff and horrible, but this brush is more flexible and it can be use to fling your winged eyeliners and such.  Would I repurchase this product again?  Yes, I really want to   eggplant .  In terms of staying power, I have really oily lids, so when I had this on the other day, it lasted a lot longer than I thought (although I don't remember how many hours, definitely not 24 though because I could tell part of the liner was fading).  I'm sure if you apply an eye primer base or your concealer, it would last a very long time.    I took this picture right after I bought the product because I was so excited to try it since it had ...

Create a relationship that encourages openness

Is it easier to be consumed in the life I want to live and and not pay attention to the life I have, especially to those who are most close to me. The balance between the external and internal worlds we balance and manage on a daily basis can overshadow how life moves swiftly and quickly through the lives of our loved ones. If I could go back a few years ago or 10 years ago, I would wish I'd take more time to be myself and to build a relationship of openness and encouragement. It's crazy how we can share our deepest fears and our entire worlds with friends, yet, within our own family, we are so afraid to share those secrets. Share your secrets and fears with your family, regardless of the situation, they will be there for you.

It's been x days of running

This was me roughly 3 weeks ago when I first embarked on my journey to run everyday for 100 days. Before this project, it was difficult for me to complete a 1 mile run or jog, without huffing and puffing, but after 3 weeks, I can make it to 1 mile without wanting to give up. I used to be quite jealous of people who sweat a lot at the gym because I did not have the perseverance to run to the point where I would sweat, I just gave up too easily. People say if you fully commit yourself to something for 100 days, you'll blown yourself away, you might even be really good at it. To be honest, I have not run everyday since I have started, but I have done the best I can within the last 3 weeks. I should be up to 5 miles/run now, but this is the breaking point. I've jogged up to 4 miles (with a walking break after every mile), but my mentality hasn't been there recently. I run at our local community center and I would watch The Big Bang Theory  or Modern Family  as...