Skip to main content

part of my peace is practicing makeup


 2010 is soon to over and 2011 will be here in approximately 1 day. I think after you pass 23 years of age, you tend to reminiscence more on your age and associates it with your lack of accomplishments. Its like that time in college when you save the entire day to finish a paper or study for a test, yet you become so distracted with everything else and tries to do everything else. In the end, not much was done. Time waits for no woman or man.






I know at times things happen in our lives and we loose our hope, faith, and our strength in the world, loosing what we had in your heart that keep us going. I am not anyone to give advice to others (because sometimes good intentions lead to otherwise),but I know these past 2 years have been very difficult for me. I went through new changes and emotions that I never felt before-but these things are normal, human nature I would say, that happens as you eventually grow older. I may not have been as strong as I should and would have like to be. Sometimes you ask yourself what is your purpose on this earth and question your confidence in who you are, it's okay to admit you're not as strong. You can't be the best at everything, you just do the very best you can and be the very best person you can (easier said than done).

I hope in hard times, you can look up to someone, something, an idea, your mother, or that flower that blooms in your garden, to remind you that everything shall pass. If you get lost, I hope you can find yourself again, and most importantly, find hope. Hope is all around you. I've been looking at the trees outside my backyard, the weather is very cold now, even though it may not be as freezing as the east coast.  Do you notice how trees loose their leaves every winter, shake in the freezing cold , withstand all the rain and storms, yet every spring, flowers and petals blossom again.

Comments

  1. Lovely makeup! You have such great advice for entering the new year :0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline's Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner

Maybelline's Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner   in  Blackest Black  is very creamy and super gentle when applied to the lids, not to mention the brush is definitely a great add in as well. I remember when I first bought the L'oreal Hip Gel Eyeliner, the tiny brush that came with it was super stiff and horrible, but this brush is more flexible and it can be use to fling your winged eyeliners and such.  Would I repurchase this product again?  Yes, I really want to   eggplant .  In terms of staying power, I have really oily lids, so when I had this on the other day, it lasted a lot longer than I thought (although I don't remember how many hours, definitely not 24 though because I could tell part of the liner was fading).  I'm sure if you apply an eye primer base or your concealer, it would last a very long time.    I took this picture right after I bought the product because I was so excited to try it since it had ...

Create a relationship that encourages openness

Is it easier to be consumed in the life I want to live and and not pay attention to the life I have, especially to those who are most close to me. The balance between the external and internal worlds we balance and manage on a daily basis can overshadow how life moves swiftly and quickly through the lives of our loved ones. If I could go back a few years ago or 10 years ago, I would wish I'd take more time to be myself and to build a relationship of openness and encouragement. It's crazy how we can share our deepest fears and our entire worlds with friends, yet, within our own family, we are so afraid to share those secrets. Share your secrets and fears with your family, regardless of the situation, they will be there for you.

First Goodbye

  This specific day I said goodbye to something, the first of its kind in my life.It is difficult to let go when something has become part of your life and you will not be the same after it is gone.  I will do my best to focus on other things in my life and getting things done.  I don't regret it though, I'm grateful because we are not rocks nor stones that are untouchable and life brings us events and people to change our lives. Thank you for everything you have given me I now have a thing for rings and earrings, long earrings. The one above is my favorite (Charlotte Russe), it reminds me of mango leaves for some reason and  that leads to the book The House on Mango Street that I will read by the end of this year. Have you ever been in an experience where you never want to be in ever again? I never want to be so cold again, therefore, I always wear a small camsole (is that right?) inside all of my shirts.  I think i'm kind of into lacey clothing items. ...