Skip to main content

Has anyone use Cover Girl's Outlast Foundation (the 2 in 1 that includes a primer/moisturizer & foundation)?  Basically, I didn't think that it would be a decent foundation because I am not really into products from Cover Girl (they should update the packaging for their products, especially the lipsticks) but it gives medium coverage without appearing too thick!

Why I would use this foundation
-affordable ($6-8 in drug stores, I'm not sure if this line is still available)

-left side contains prep primer/moisturizer that has spf (I think it is spf 15) & it is odorless
       -this is awesome because sometimes most of us (including myself) don't apply moisturizer before applying foundation and the foundation ends up appearing too dry and settles into our lines or pores

-right side contains the foundation itself
-foundation itself has light to medium coverage (buildable), it doesn't feel cakey or thick
       -reduce appearance of large pores
      
Seriously, it gives great coverage while manages to help you look somewhat more natural, but I will update later with its staying power throughout the day. (I also read other reviews and the users really complimented on its staying power.) Much better than I had assumed =)

Tip: don't add lipgloss onto your eyelids
Without flash






Of course different lighting make our skin look different and in pictures also, but in real life, I like it!! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline's Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner

Maybelline's Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner   in  Blackest Black  is very creamy and super gentle when applied to the lids, not to mention the brush is definitely a great add in as well. I remember when I first bought the L'oreal Hip Gel Eyeliner, the tiny brush that came with it was super stiff and horrible, but this brush is more flexible and it can be use to fling your winged eyeliners and such.  Would I repurchase this product again?  Yes, I really want to   eggplant .  In terms of staying power, I have really oily lids, so when I had this on the other day, it lasted a lot longer than I thought (although I don't remember how many hours, definitely not 24 though because I could tell part of the liner was fading).  I'm sure if you apply an eye primer base or your concealer, it would last a very long time.    I took this picture right after I bought the product because I was so excited to try it since it had ...

Create a relationship that encourages openness

Is it easier to be consumed in the life I want to live and and not pay attention to the life I have, especially to those who are most close to me. The balance between the external and internal worlds we balance and manage on a daily basis can overshadow how life moves swiftly and quickly through the lives of our loved ones. If I could go back a few years ago or 10 years ago, I would wish I'd take more time to be myself and to build a relationship of openness and encouragement. It's crazy how we can share our deepest fears and our entire worlds with friends, yet, within our own family, we are so afraid to share those secrets. Share your secrets and fears with your family, regardless of the situation, they will be there for you.

It's been x days of running

This was me roughly 3 weeks ago when I first embarked on my journey to run everyday for 100 days. Before this project, it was difficult for me to complete a 1 mile run or jog, without huffing and puffing, but after 3 weeks, I can make it to 1 mile without wanting to give up. I used to be quite jealous of people who sweat a lot at the gym because I did not have the perseverance to run to the point where I would sweat, I just gave up too easily. People say if you fully commit yourself to something for 100 days, you'll blown yourself away, you might even be really good at it. To be honest, I have not run everyday since I have started, but I have done the best I can within the last 3 weeks. I should be up to 5 miles/run now, but this is the breaking point. I've jogged up to 4 miles (with a walking break after every mile), but my mentality hasn't been there recently. I run at our local community center and I would watch The Big Bang Theory  or Modern Family  as...