Skip to main content

2014 New Year Goal #1: Run for 100 days to be able to run 13 miles (half marathon)

Yes,
I've decided to join +giveit100 and run everyday, so by the end of 100 days, I can run 13 miles in one sitting, as if it's a half marathon. I have always hated running, I don't have the patience for it. Most importantly, I did not think I could run a mile without stopping and this will be a great challenge for me because I did not think I was capable. I will commit to running everyday and practice the discipline to follow through because I want to feel healthy, energetic, and look better!

miles per day/schedule
Start date: 1/4/2014
Week 1- 2 miles
Week 2- 3 miles
Week 3- 4 miles
Week 4- 5 miles
Week 5- 6 miles
Week 6- 7 miles
Week 7- 8 miles
Week 8- 9 miles
Week 9- 10 miles
.....feeling tired, don't give up!
Week 10- 11 miles
Week 11- 12 miles
Week 12- 13 miles
.....1 week left
Week 13- 13 miles

Day 1: 2 miles: 25 minutes

Day 2

Thank you to the most loving and amazing boyfriend for being there and supporting me <3



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Create a relationship that encourages openness

Is it easier to be consumed in the life I want to live and and not pay attention to the life I have, especially to those who are most close to me. The balance between the external and internal worlds we balance and manage on a daily basis can overshadow how life moves swiftly and quickly through the lives of our loved ones. If I could go back a few years ago or 10 years ago, I would wish I'd take more time to be myself and to build a relationship of openness and encouragement. It's crazy how we can share our deepest fears and our entire worlds with friends, yet, within our own family, we are so afraid to share those secrets. Share your secrets and fears with your family, regardless of the situation, they will be there for you.

Favorite Summer Activities: Eating fresh oysters list

Favorite Summer Activities: Eating fresh oysters 

5 Wet n Wild lipstick swatches, why customers' reviews are important to a business, WIN free eyeshadow!

 Practicing makes perfect, repetition with practice is even better I had told myself I'd dedicate an hour every day to practicing makeup applications but the past couple of weeks have been so busy for me that I haven't been able to- but then whenever I do practice, I always try the same groups of colors on the eyes and same techniques. My goal is next time I practice, I will have a YouTube video on and practice along with the guru as well. You assume once you watch something, you can replicate the same colors and techniques after- but not I. I do not want Beyoumakeupshop's customers nor my friends, or people I know to think I am always about promoting our own products. I really do try to find different ways to use the products, research on the products and reviews, and I do try to test on myself prior to adding them. I have not tested nor use everything in the Shop, but hopefully over time I will be able to. Why customers' reviews are important to a business I bel