Skip to main content

Hello & Farewell

Hi everyone,



It has been a month since I have posted anything. I've been on a mini "vacation" or actually "work vacation" to Waupaca, Wisconson. It has been a nice trip, although there may have been some downs, but overall, I'm very happy with the experience. Did you know Waupaca has 20+ something lakes, connected by channels? The trees are green everywhere, since the weather has been so sporatic, rain, thunder, humidity, sunshine, including storm warnings.  The city may be small, but there are many things to do (even if I didn't have time to experience most of them). However, the people here are very receptive and kind and wonderful =)



Spending time with my sister has taught me great patience, I have yet to attain the patience I need. It's difficult because you don't want to keep quiet when the other person is wrong or right, but sometimes you just need to keep your mouth quiet. Although my sister and I may not always get along or agree on the same things, or agree at all, actually, we argue too often and too much (makes my mother insane), but she has taught me that you just have to accept an individual for who she is.She is still amazing, wonderful, funny, and my sister. I know I probably drive her insane too =)  Not to mention she gave me lots of new shirts =) & makeup to update on later!


[I will steal her shoes in the pictures and bring them back to California because they are so comfortable!]
This trip has given me a wonderful gift that will be included in my list of life's suprises. Things happen for no reasons at all, especially when you don't expect them to. I am reminded that our lives, your life, my life, will ALWAYS have problems, but that's the way it is.  You can't quit because of those problems, you just do your best to deal with them one at a time, day by day, and cross your fingers things will work out *winks*


Farewell Waupaca, WI.
[Check out my undeniable lack of fashion sense walking in a park under the rain where we waited for our taxi that never came]

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline's Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner

Maybelline's Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner   in  Blackest Black  is very creamy and super gentle when applied to the lids, not to mention the brush is definitely a great add in as well. I remember when I first bought the L'oreal Hip Gel Eyeliner, the tiny brush that came with it was super stiff and horrible, but this brush is more flexible and it can be use to fling your winged eyeliners and such.  Would I repurchase this product again?  Yes, I really want to   eggplant .  In terms of staying power, I have really oily lids, so when I had this on the other day, it lasted a lot longer than I thought (although I don't remember how many hours, definitely not 24 though because I could tell part of the liner was fading).  I'm sure if you apply an eye primer base or your concealer, it would last a very long time.    I took this picture right after I bought the product because I was so excited to try it since it had ...

Create a relationship that encourages openness

Is it easier to be consumed in the life I want to live and and not pay attention to the life I have, especially to those who are most close to me. The balance between the external and internal worlds we balance and manage on a daily basis can overshadow how life moves swiftly and quickly through the lives of our loved ones. If I could go back a few years ago or 10 years ago, I would wish I'd take more time to be myself and to build a relationship of openness and encouragement. It's crazy how we can share our deepest fears and our entire worlds with friends, yet, within our own family, we are so afraid to share those secrets. Share your secrets and fears with your family, regardless of the situation, they will be there for you.

First Goodbye

  This specific day I said goodbye to something, the first of its kind in my life.It is difficult to let go when something has become part of your life and you will not be the same after it is gone.  I will do my best to focus on other things in my life and getting things done.  I don't regret it though, I'm grateful because we are not rocks nor stones that are untouchable and life brings us events and people to change our lives. Thank you for everything you have given me I now have a thing for rings and earrings, long earrings. The one above is my favorite (Charlotte Russe), it reminds me of mango leaves for some reason and  that leads to the book The House on Mango Street that I will read by the end of this year. Have you ever been in an experience where you never want to be in ever again? I never want to be so cold again, therefore, I always wear a small camsole (is that right?) inside all of my shirts.  I think i'm kind of into lacey clothing items. ...