Skip to main content

P.O. Box is here! If your laptop overheats...

Yay! We have our P.O. Box today!
P.O.Box 22216
San Jose, CA. 95151

I'm really excited for it, just to have it, another add on to the family
Feel free to send mail our ways.

Laptop overheats? Makes  a lot of noise?
Thanks to an awesome friend of mine, BN, she told me to use the Dust Remover spray. WOW. It's really cool when you see how it works after it has been sprayed onto your laptop, well, keyboard. My brother and I sprayed my HP's fan and the keyboard and I'm so amazed, my laptop doesn't get overheat anymore! It doesn't make the loud whirring sound! I know a lot of bloggers and beauty gurus live on their laptops, so if yours ever becomes overheat and makes a lot of noise, this would be an incredibly useful instant tool, and a laptop cooler. I think it would have been better if I had the straw that came with it, I think someone had mistakenly took mine.  All the dust really does slow things down and increases overheating. Do you know of any make up product that gives an instant incredible change like this?! I would like to know :)


On another note, I love seeing women with "real" bodies, curvacious, normal bodies in the media because it enhances our confidence as females. We can still have some curves and look good and be beautiful. I love, love, Monique and Queen Latifah. My friend had sent me this link of Jennifer Hudson and I absolutely think she looks so incredible after her Weights Watchers change, not that she wasn't before. I love her hair, the shoes, and her outfit & of course, beautiful skin.  Being balanced and feeling your best is what matters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create a relationship that encourages openness

Is it easier to be consumed in the life I want to live and and not pay attention to the life I have, especially to those who are most close to me. The balance between the external and internal worlds we balance and manage on a daily basis can overshadow how life moves swiftly and quickly through the lives of our loved ones. If I could go back a few years ago or 10 years ago, I would wish I'd take more time to be myself and to build a relationship of openness and encouragement. It's crazy how we can share our deepest fears and our entire worlds with friends, yet, within our own family, we are so afraid to share those secrets. Share your secrets and fears with your family, regardless of the situation, they will be there for you.

Favorite Summer Activities: Eating fresh oysters list

Favorite Summer Activities: Eating fresh oysters 

First day testing out Canon EOS M6 (with 11-22m lens)

We are beginners of photography, but since I am working to build/start my YouTube channel, I invested in the Canon EOS M6 camera recently. I still have my Nikon T3 from years ago, but I never put in the time and effort to learn how to use it quickly. I feel very excited with our new M6 as it's a greater starter camera for people like myself, who wants videos and photos to be beautiful without a lot of efforts. Over time, I would like to learn more about photography because I love looking at beautiful Instagram profiles and YouTube videos. Who doesn't? :) What do you think about the Canon EOS M6? Are you a fan of Canon, Nikon, Sony, or Fuji? Below is our first Vlog with Olive using the new camera!