Skip to main content

innovation is the key

Have you ever felt that you will succeed at that goal? Or that you know in your heart, you will be able to achieve it? Yet, you're not there? Often times, we envision certain goals and achievements that we believe are so attainable, but we have yet done anything to get there, as if you are stuck in a rut.  How do you get out of a rut? Look at other people who are doing amazing stuff, eat plenty of fruits, and start doing what makes you excited! Do something different and be AMAZING AT IT!


There have been countless ingenious and creative photoshoots/layouts for fashion, but I've recently stumbled upon this one from Forever21. I simply like it  because its a reminder to be creative, F21 can probably add a dinosaur and the idea would still work. Its incredible how some people are so incredibly creative that they make anything look amazing.  The future lies in innovation and creating what others haven't seen of before.


I am the outer appearance person when it comes to aesthetics ( I am not even sure if that was used correctly), but I will buy something if I like its outer appearance. A pencil. A notebook. A bottle, a box.  This fragrance from Victoria Secret is so beautiful! I love the resemblance of the water paint like texture of the flowers and the yellow top adds a bright and happy touch to it. Packaging of products is incredibly important! I would love just the bottle itself and put origami stars into them or wishes, or sales goals! =)



I've recently subscribed to springwise and getting my dosage of creative ideas around the world and I think it's a great resource for entrepreneurs.  They cover everything from retail, beauty, automotive, tourism and travel, etc! Below are some from the retail industry, but there are vast ideas! Check them out =)

  • pop up container clinics in Haiti
  • British retailer issue bonds with returns paid in chocolate =)
  • Butcher shop installs vending machine for service 24/7 (who would've thought?)
  • Vending Paris sells fragrance in metro
  • Gardens for rent by season, with plants PRE-PLANTED
  • Restaurant lists carbon footprints for each menu item
  • Greeting cards fold out into mini gardens
  • Instructable restaurant
  • Hotel service includes chef going to farmers market

NEXT, BEYOUMAKEUPSHOP ON WHEELS! =) Imagine a makeup truck, similar to a lunch truck, driving city to city, with makeup and makeup artists coming into your home town =)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create a relationship that encourages openness

Is it easier to be consumed in the life I want to live and and not pay attention to the life I have, especially to those who are most close to me. The balance between the external and internal worlds we balance and manage on a daily basis can overshadow how life moves swiftly and quickly through the lives of our loved ones. If I could go back a few years ago or 10 years ago, I would wish I'd take more time to be myself and to build a relationship of openness and encouragement. It's crazy how we can share our deepest fears and our entire worlds with friends, yet, within our own family, we are so afraid to share those secrets. Share your secrets and fears with your family, regardless of the situation, they will be there for you.

Favorite Summer Activities: Eating fresh oysters list

Favorite Summer Activities: Eating fresh oysters 

First day testing out Canon EOS M6 (with 11-22m lens)

We are beginners of photography, but since I am working to build/start my YouTube channel, I invested in the Canon EOS M6 camera recently. I still have my Nikon T3 from years ago, but I never put in the time and effort to learn how to use it quickly. I feel very excited with our new M6 as it's a greater starter camera for people like myself, who wants videos and photos to be beautiful without a lot of efforts. Over time, I would like to learn more about photography because I love looking at beautiful Instagram profiles and YouTube videos. Who doesn't? :) What do you think about the Canon EOS M6? Are you a fan of Canon, Nikon, Sony, or Fuji? Below is our first Vlog with Olive using the new camera!