Skip to main content

Really cute shoes =)

Shoes are non "discriminatory," anyone can wear them, regardless of any specifications or features,  as long as they are available in your specific size. No wonder girls go crazy for shoes and they can make you feel  totally different.  Not to mention they can make women look 4 inches taller instantly! =) 

Who thought of this ingenious idea?! In the last 6 months, I have purchased 4, technically 5 pair of shoes for different occasions and needs =)


Payless Bogo Sale, buy 1, get the 2nd 50% = $9 




I've bought these for my future job interviews, closed toed shoes. They are very comfortable. They are a bit loose, but I can't complain since they were $9. The design is very classy and versatile,  and it doesn't stand out too much that people will remember when I wore them. Not to mention the mini heel to help me become 5'3 =)




This is the first "real" pair of white "heels" (slip ons) that I have had = $4.50 










I had eyed this pair at Charlotte Russe for 2 months and I finally purchased them thanks to a special sale/deal. It's my first "really cool" pair and they are incredibly comfortable =) The heel resembles something, a horse, or centaur from Greek mythologies?








love at first, second, and third sight. My second pair of "really cool" shoes =) so comfortable!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create a relationship that encourages openness

Is it easier to be consumed in the life I want to live and and not pay attention to the life I have, especially to those who are most close to me. The balance between the external and internal worlds we balance and manage on a daily basis can overshadow how life moves swiftly and quickly through the lives of our loved ones. If I could go back a few years ago or 10 years ago, I would wish I'd take more time to be myself and to build a relationship of openness and encouragement. It's crazy how we can share our deepest fears and our entire worlds with friends, yet, within our own family, we are so afraid to share those secrets. Share your secrets and fears with your family, regardless of the situation, they will be there for you.

Favorite Summer Activities: Eating fresh oysters list

Favorite Summer Activities: Eating fresh oysters 

My love for makeup

It's never been easier to document visually anything than now.  Mobile devices makes the process faster, easier, and "sharable." I'm happy  +Google+   has made it easier than ever to have all your photos from years ago in one place, at least if you have Android. As today is a new year, looking back at photos of years ago remind us of what we loved and what we aspired to be. Below are a compilation of pictures of my "journey" to practice makeup, not only to look and feel better, but it gives me a chance to be creative. Learning makeup brings out the artistic qualities in me and indeed, it can be a great distraction during stressful times.  My interpretation from Black Swan (the movie) Yup, I even started a YoutTube channel! I only knew how to apply 2 colors, over and over every day, on every single look. I experimented with different mascaras for us girls who have no lashes. (Limpy, thin, lashes that don't curl= waterproof