Skip to main content

Wet n Wild & NYX Lipstick Swatches

Before closing out the day, I just wanted to show you guys some swatches of some awesome NYX lipsticks from their Black Label line and my favorite so far from Wet n Wild.

Wet n Wild
  • the color pay off is great because it is very pigmented
  • matte finish (no gloss/shimmer)
  • may be a tad (little bit) dry just as other lipsticks with matte finishes ( I'd reccomend wearing it with a clear gloss if you'd like to keep the colour of the lipstick)
  • $2.99! =)

This lipstick is extremly pigmented w/a matte finish (no shimmer, no gloss)


Wet n Wild ( I will udpate the color tomororw) *without flash*


*with flash*







Wet n Wild color above vs. Revlon's Pink Pout (more lilac undertone)

Estee Lauder's lipgloss

What the two colors look like with lipgloss on top


The  5 NYX lipsticks I was able to swatch on my hand felt really soft, had nice finishes, were extremely pigmented, and lasted for a very long time ( I left the swatches on my hand the whole day).
  • Hot Pink
  • Dusty Rose
  • Cancun Pink (very similar, extremely similar to Hot Pink)
  • Tribute to Marilyn
  • 
    How pretty are the tubes?! I'm a sucker for designs.

    NYX Dusty Rose

    NYX Hot Pink


     Hot Pink vs. Dusty Rose


    NYX Cancun Pink



    NYX Tribute to Marilyn


    Pretty color I forgot to write down the name =(



    Beautiful nude color, something "Sand"
     
    I purchased this NYX lip gloss "Pink" because it was a pretty pink/peachy tone ( a bit more pink than in the picture)
 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create a relationship that encourages openness

Is it easier to be consumed in the life I want to live and and not pay attention to the life I have, especially to those who are most close to me. The balance between the external and internal worlds we balance and manage on a daily basis can overshadow how life moves swiftly and quickly through the lives of our loved ones. If I could go back a few years ago or 10 years ago, I would wish I'd take more time to be myself and to build a relationship of openness and encouragement. It's crazy how we can share our deepest fears and our entire worlds with friends, yet, within our own family, we are so afraid to share those secrets. Share your secrets and fears with your family, regardless of the situation, they will be there for you.

Favorite Summer Activities: Eating fresh oysters list

Favorite Summer Activities: Eating fresh oysters 

First day testing out Canon EOS M6 (with 11-22m lens)

We are beginners of photography, but since I am working to build/start my YouTube channel, I invested in the Canon EOS M6 camera recently. I still have my Nikon T3 from years ago, but I never put in the time and effort to learn how to use it quickly. I feel very excited with our new M6 as it's a greater starter camera for people like myself, who wants videos and photos to be beautiful without a lot of efforts. Over time, I would like to learn more about photography because I love looking at beautiful Instagram profiles and YouTube videos. Who doesn't? :) What do you think about the Canon EOS M6? Are you a fan of Canon, Nikon, Sony, or Fuji? Below is our first Vlog with Olive using the new camera!