Skip to main content

Tuck it in

Tuck in your shirt: Day 5
I've been tucking in my shirt since I was middle school,  starting with these long and big shorts to my knees.  I guess it's just the right thing to do with a shirt rather to let it hang out? There are very pretty belts now that can limit the act of tucking in a shirt- I guess my brain was so used to it that I didn't even realize it was even so.

It's been very cold lately, I always feel too cold after work while running to the parking lot. My mother and I created a plan that included an extra pair of socks, a tiny blanket ( sometimes finding parking to the house can take a while), a beanie to keep me warm before and after work, and of course, remembering to turn on the heat in the car (I always forget we have such warming devices nowadays). Warm, call me, Hang warm =) *har har*

Slacks: unknown store (?)
Dress shirt: Steven & Barrrys
Shoes: Payless (super comfortable thanks to TrinnyGrinny =)
Jacket: Express

I've been able to walk around Macys and found some really pretty/nice clothing items

A 2 piece

The scarf makes it really cute huh?
Its nice to have simple pieces and something nice inside

Dress sweaters & tights appear to be so comfortable

Such a nice and soft coat!



This coat is nice too! Super soft!

I don't like that skirt

Cute sweater that be worn many times
Sales definitely is incredibly competitive, in this case, not with others, but yourself.  Some salespeople are so charismatic and can win you over.  In sales, you can work incredibly hard but the numbers don't come in. It's easy to loose yourself and constantly think about the numbers so my goal is to be persistent and try to have fun, especially after the holiday sales are over, and research on the products =)

I personally feel that if a piece of clothing is too pretty and too memorable, you can't wear it too many times because your friends would remember you wearing. I like to get the best out of my clothes and want to wear pieces as many times as possible  =)

From now on,  I will not dread for too long nor worry too much if the numbers don't come, I should not take life for granted. I will consistently do my best and do what I can and I want to remember to smile more often.

Comments

  1. OOOh Macy's has such cute stuff!!!

    Are you liking your job?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Create a relationship that encourages openness

Is it easier to be consumed in the life I want to live and and not pay attention to the life I have, especially to those who are most close to me. The balance between the external and internal worlds we balance and manage on a daily basis can overshadow how life moves swiftly and quickly through the lives of our loved ones. If I could go back a few years ago or 10 years ago, I would wish I'd take more time to be myself and to build a relationship of openness and encouragement. It's crazy how we can share our deepest fears and our entire worlds with friends, yet, within our own family, we are so afraid to share those secrets. Share your secrets and fears with your family, regardless of the situation, they will be there for you.

Favorite Summer Activities: Eating fresh oysters list

Favorite Summer Activities: Eating fresh oysters 

First day testing out Canon EOS M6 (with 11-22m lens)

We are beginners of photography, but since I am working to build/start my YouTube channel, I invested in the Canon EOS M6 camera recently. I still have my Nikon T3 from years ago, but I never put in the time and effort to learn how to use it quickly. I feel very excited with our new M6 as it's a greater starter camera for people like myself, who wants videos and photos to be beautiful without a lot of efforts. Over time, I would like to learn more about photography because I love looking at beautiful Instagram profiles and YouTube videos. Who doesn't? :) What do you think about the Canon EOS M6? Are you a fan of Canon, Nikon, Sony, or Fuji? Below is our first Vlog with Olive using the new camera!