Skip to main content

New YouTube Video: Longer Lashes with Sweet Oil w/Almond & Softer Skin w/ Olive Oil

 Chúc Mừng Năm Mới
Happy New Year
       2011!


New YouTube Video: Longer Lashes & Softer Skin with natural products



It's been a really really long time since I have posted a video on YouTube, but finally, a video is here. It's just a rather short video on how to use Sweet Oil with Almond or Castor Oil to protect, strengthen, and grow longer lashes naturally.  I know that winter can make skin very dry and easily irritable- therefore- if you like, you can try olive oil. In a couple of days, or even over night, you can feel the wonderful difference in your skin. It will become much more soft, glowing, and cost effective. I do not have much music in my computer, therefore I audio swap a song from YouTube, and surprisingly, it is very nice to listen to ( I haven't listen to the whole song because it is still loading).To read my previous post on using the 2 products in the video to help grow longer lashes, Castor Oil vs. Sweet Oil w/Almond for longer lashes!
 
Happy Birthday <3 mom! Tonight well, the 31st is or was my mother's birthday ( I would have forgotten if my sister did not mention it) and we did the very Asian thing to do- eat a buffet. Delicious! Salmon shashimi, sushi, oysters, crawfish, seaweed, fruits... worth every $13+ tax.

As for makeup, it will be one of my top 5 priorities this year, to practice as much as I can. I was very inspired by the Pixiwoo's sister and her New Years Eve look (with the silver glitter & simple eyes). Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do it tonight, but here's the video. They are one of my top 2 or 3 gurus to watch because their accents are incredibly beautiful to listen to, not to mention they are gorgeous without makeup, but you can learn so much in one video!


Happy new years 2011 everyone! I have mixed feelings about 2011 for me, I do not feel too ecstatic about it, more like hesitant and nervous, but I want and will stand tall and strong in my obstacles.

Comments

  1. Happy New Year!!!Thanks for following my blog, I'm hosting a follower giveaway, so don't forget to enter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hang,

    Happy New Year! Dang, I bet your mom's birthday was awesomeeee!

    I like pixiwoo too, mostly because of the way they talk!

    BTW, did you want to enter my giveaway? Curious bc you didn't answer the questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog ; )
    i very like it :D
    amazing posts !
    more!


    if U want follow me and write comment ;*
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Create a relationship that encourages openness

Is it easier to be consumed in the life I want to live and and not pay attention to the life I have, especially to those who are most close to me. The balance between the external and internal worlds we balance and manage on a daily basis can overshadow how life moves swiftly and quickly through the lives of our loved ones. If I could go back a few years ago or 10 years ago, I would wish I'd take more time to be myself and to build a relationship of openness and encouragement. It's crazy how we can share our deepest fears and our entire worlds with friends, yet, within our own family, we are so afraid to share those secrets. Share your secrets and fears with your family, regardless of the situation, they will be there for you.

Favorite Summer Activities: Eating fresh oysters list

Favorite Summer Activities: Eating fresh oysters 

My love for makeup

It's never been easier to document visually anything than now.  Mobile devices makes the process faster, easier, and "sharable." I'm happy  +Google+   has made it easier than ever to have all your photos from years ago in one place, at least if you have Android. As today is a new year, looking back at photos of years ago remind us of what we loved and what we aspired to be. Below are a compilation of pictures of my "journey" to practice makeup, not only to look and feel better, but it gives me a chance to be creative. Learning makeup brings out the artistic qualities in me and indeed, it can be a great distraction during stressful times.  My interpretation from Black Swan (the movie) Yup, I even started a YoutTube channel! I only knew how to apply 2 colors, over and over every day, on every single look. I experimented with different mascaras for us girls who have no lashes. (Limpy, thin, lashes that don't curl= waterproof