Skip to main content
 
To be honest, of course it is bias since it is my personal opinions, but looking at fashion magazines (Americans) & images of models from makeup and fashion worlds, most of them are very light skin. I can never have green or beautiful blue eyes or skin that are as light as them and therefore- certain colors do not have the same affect.  I am all about embracing our individual qualities and making the best of them, but it'll be nice to see certain "looks" projected onto other types of models.

1st look: very light brows, bright red/orange lips, natural eyes


2nd look: Naturally defined brows, soft makeup, define cheeks, and soft muted mauve lips





3rd look: Very strong eyebrows, very light makeup, strong and bold deep mauve lips





It's pretty how the sunset makes my hair red, but too much red is not good
Such a funny story. I was lying on the grass hoping to take a quick picture and some people were walking by, I was so scared that I jumped up and started running around the corner... =(

=)

Cherry blossom season is approaching! So beautiful!

For this "shoot"- I used very minimal makeup and very little products, what I normally use, no foundation.
-Rimmel Fix & Perfect primery
- Almay pencil (eye liner)
-New eyelash curler that really holds curls (will be available on Beyou's soon)
- Maybelline's Falsies mascara
-Victoria Secret Bare Bronze palette (available at Beyou's shop)
-Benefit lip gloss
-Beyou's 28 pro smoky palettes
-various lip colors
-Missha BB cream #23

My favorite place to put on makeup would be in my car, during day light with the mirror in the front seat- and that's exactly where I put on my makeup for all of these pictures; especially in a beautiful park.   Everything is much easier because the mirror's directly facing you and you can really tell what the makeup will come out to be.  

I tried to be miminal because I left the house late and I was afraid the sun might set- so I had to work fast to catch the rays.  After the first look, took some pictures, went and fix the 2nd looks and add on colors along with taking off the lipstick, and after the 2nd look, add shadows and add on more lipstick. I hope people didn't think I was weird putting makeup in my car and coming out w/ new looks each time. Overall, it was a great time practicing makeup =) I love playing with my eye shadow color palettes because you never know what the end colors will be and don't overdo on one color!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create a relationship that encourages openness

Is it easier to be consumed in the life I want to live and and not pay attention to the life I have, especially to those who are most close to me. The balance between the external and internal worlds we balance and manage on a daily basis can overshadow how life moves swiftly and quickly through the lives of our loved ones. If I could go back a few years ago or 10 years ago, I would wish I'd take more time to be myself and to build a relationship of openness and encouragement. It's crazy how we can share our deepest fears and our entire worlds with friends, yet, within our own family, we are so afraid to share those secrets. Share your secrets and fears with your family, regardless of the situation, they will be there for you.

Favorite Summer Activities: Eating fresh oysters list

Favorite Summer Activities: Eating fresh oysters 

First day testing out Canon EOS M6 (with 11-22m lens)

We are beginners of photography, but since I am working to build/start my YouTube channel, I invested in the Canon EOS M6 camera recently. I still have my Nikon T3 from years ago, but I never put in the time and effort to learn how to use it quickly. I feel very excited with our new M6 as it's a greater starter camera for people like myself, who wants videos and photos to be beautiful without a lot of efforts. Over time, I would like to learn more about photography because I love looking at beautiful Instagram profiles and YouTube videos. Who doesn't? :) What do you think about the Canon EOS M6? Are you a fan of Canon, Nikon, Sony, or Fuji? Below is our first Vlog with Olive using the new camera!