Thursday, March 10, 2011

Perfect wing eyeliner video


"Pretty is something you're born with. But beautiful, that's an equal opportunity adjective."

Having a wing eyeliner is really hot. This is one of my favorite, she explains where the line stops and where it should be thicker or thinner, and how to get the perfect wing by lining the line with your lower lash line.




Canon really does make really good cameras! I love the colors on this rose, looks so real (even if it's real!)


I like these Calla Lillies on the side of my house. Reminds me of a roommate in college who loves them.
The sunset. From now on, I'll be able to see the sunrise coming home from work, it's a blessing to be working.

Giant (bulldozer/machinery, hook of some sort) in the process of finishing our freeway. It's pretty crayzy how fast they've been progressing with the new lanes entering/exiting this freeway, I don't even remember what it used to look like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment