Skip to main content

Perfect wing eyeliner video


"Pretty is something you're born with. But beautiful, that's an equal opportunity adjective."

Having a wing eyeliner is really hot. This is one of my favorite, she explains where the line stops and where it should be thicker or thinner, and how to get the perfect wing by lining the line with your lower lash line.




Canon really does make really good cameras! I love the colors on this rose, looks so real (even if it's real!)


I like these Calla Lillies on the side of my house. Reminds me of a roommate in college who loves them.
The sunset. From now on, I'll be able to see the sunrise coming home from work, it's a blessing to be working.

Giant (bulldozer/machinery, hook of some sort) in the process of finishing our freeway. It's pretty crayzy how fast they've been progressing with the new lanes entering/exiting this freeway, I don't even remember what it used to look like. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create a relationship that encourages openness

Is it easier to be consumed in the life I want to live and and not pay attention to the life I have, especially to those who are most close to me. The balance between the external and internal worlds we balance and manage on a daily basis can overshadow how life moves swiftly and quickly through the lives of our loved ones. If I could go back a few years ago or 10 years ago, I would wish I'd take more time to be myself and to build a relationship of openness and encouragement. It's crazy how we can share our deepest fears and our entire worlds with friends, yet, within our own family, we are so afraid to share those secrets. Share your secrets and fears with your family, regardless of the situation, they will be there for you.

Favorite Summer Activities: Eating fresh oysters list

Favorite Summer Activities: Eating fresh oysters 

First day testing out Canon EOS M6 (with 11-22m lens)

We are beginners of photography, but since I am working to build/start my YouTube channel, I invested in the Canon EOS M6 camera recently. I still have my Nikon T3 from years ago, but I never put in the time and effort to learn how to use it quickly. I feel very excited with our new M6 as it's a greater starter camera for people like myself, who wants videos and photos to be beautiful without a lot of efforts. Over time, I would like to learn more about photography because I love looking at beautiful Instagram profiles and YouTube videos. Who doesn't? :) What do you think about the Canon EOS M6? Are you a fan of Canon, Nikon, Sony, or Fuji? Below is our first Vlog with Olive using the new camera!