Lisa Eldridge! You have to watch her tutorials! A MUST!
6 +1 reasons why I love playing and experimenting with makeup:
- Makeup is very therapeutic, a therapeutic friendship.
- Every woman/girl will experiment with such beauty products because who doesn't want to help themselves look more beautiful. Therefore a great industry to be in, it's beneficial for myself to learn to look my best when I want to.
- Makeup= art. I can't really draw nor paint, therefore, makeup is an extension of that artistic expression
- I am very bad at it thus far. Over one year and yet I haven't been able to do much= personal challenge
- I really want to put my words into action & use products from Beyoumakeupshop to do what I intend them to for my customers. I not only want to sell the products, I want to offer the experiences, the emotions of that red lip, or those dark smoky eyes to people who were like myself. I want to sell the magic juice! Everyone can get tons of products from drug and department stores, not to mention the mega Sephora and Ulta, but I want to offer something DIFFERENT. UNIQUE. I guess that's for me to find out, the magic juice.
- Makeup/beauty products can be empowering. Once people see how they can look different, but better than how they used to, it's a GOOD FEELING! Good feelings that lead to confidence. You can't walk through this world without it.
- Michelle Phan + Lisa Eldridge