Skip to main content

Lisa Eldridge! You have to watch her tutorials! A MUST!

I am determined, very determined to be a great makeup artist, within the next 5 years.
6 +1 reasons why I love playing and experimenting with makeup: 

  • Makeup is very therapeutic, a therapeutic friendship.
  • Every woman/girl will experiment with such beauty products because who doesn't want to help themselves look more beautiful. Therefore a great industry to be in, it's beneficial for myself to learn to look my best when I want to.
  • Makeup= art. I can't really draw nor paint, therefore, makeup is an extension of that artistic expression
  • I am very bad at it thus far. Over one year and yet I haven't been able to do much= personal challenge
  • I really want to put my words into action & use products from Beyoumakeupshop to do what I intend them to for my customers.  I not only want to sell the products, I want to offer the experiences, the emotions of that red lip, or those dark smoky eyes to people who were like myself. I want to sell the magic juice! Everyone can get tons of products from drug and department stores, not to mention the mega Sephora and Ulta, but I want to offer something DIFFERENT. UNIQUE. I guess that's for me to find out, the magic juice.
  • Makeup/beauty products can be empowering. Once people see how they can look different, but better than how they used to, it's a GOOD FEELING! Good feelings that lead to confidence. You can't walk through this world without it.
  • Michelle Phan + Lisa Eldridge
Makeup is more than eye shadows (although that is my favorite part, the blends of colors), it really is about the ability to bring the inner beauty outward. You don't get a chance to make a first impression twice. I can't say enough how much I love Lisa Eldridge,  I am so fortunate to have found her YouTube Channel. Very professional HD quality videos, she explains things incredibly well and detailed, and most importantly, very sincere. You can learn the basics of foundation to Nicole Richie's beautiful eyes on a magazine cover! I highly recommend anyone who loves to learn makeup to watch her videos and visit her site! If I could see her in person, I would thank her and give her a big hug!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create a relationship that encourages openness

Is it easier to be consumed in the life I want to live and and not pay attention to the life I have, especially to those who are most close to me. The balance between the external and internal worlds we balance and manage on a daily basis can overshadow how life moves swiftly and quickly through the lives of our loved ones. If I could go back a few years ago or 10 years ago, I would wish I'd take more time to be myself and to build a relationship of openness and encouragement. It's crazy how we can share our deepest fears and our entire worlds with friends, yet, within our own family, we are so afraid to share those secrets. Share your secrets and fears with your family, regardless of the situation, they will be there for you.

Favorite Summer Activities: Eating fresh oysters list

Favorite Summer Activities: Eating fresh oysters 

First day testing out Canon EOS M6 (with 11-22m lens)

We are beginners of photography, but since I am working to build/start my YouTube channel, I invested in the Canon EOS M6 camera recently. I still have my Nikon T3 from years ago, but I never put in the time and effort to learn how to use it quickly. I feel very excited with our new M6 as it's a greater starter camera for people like myself, who wants videos and photos to be beautiful without a lot of efforts. Over time, I would like to learn more about photography because I love looking at beautiful Instagram profiles and YouTube videos. Who doesn't? :) What do you think about the Canon EOS M6? Are you a fan of Canon, Nikon, Sony, or Fuji? Below is our first Vlog with Olive using the new camera!